- Fridays, April 15 - May 20
- North Shore Presbyterian Church Nursery
- $40 for members, $50 for non-members
- RSVP to email@example.com
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
Do you enjoy attending playgroup and all of the special Family Club events? The Family Club board is a great opportunity to get more involved. Serving on The Family Club board not only benefits your child/children, it is a great feature to list on a resume. One perk of serving on the board is your annual dues to The Family Club are waived. The board members meet 5 times per year, usually at the Colectivo Coffee shop in Shorewood. Each board member takes on a job to make the year run smoothly. Please consider volunteering your time to keep this wonderful group alive! The positions we have open for next year are:
- Cleaning/ Helping Hands – Organize monthly playroom cleaning days and set-up meal delivery websites for families who are in need of extra help.
- Purchasing – Replenish snack, craft, and cleaning supplies to the playroom as needed. All purchases will be reimbursed.
- Membership – Collect membership forms and make a database of current members. Compose a yearly membership directory.
- Website – Update and maintain our website thefamilyclub.org.
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Are you ready to celebrate this March? The Family Club has two opportunities to don your party hat in the coming month.
- Tuesday, March 15 - Wear your green and celebrate St. Paddy’s Day at playgroup from 9:30-11:00 We'll enjoy shamrock themed crafts and special green snacks.
- Tuesday, March 22 - A big surprise is in store for the kids. Gather at 9:30 in the nursery space of the church. The children can decorate a “basket” in the nursery while a secret bunny hides eggs in the playroom. At 9:45, the doors will open and the egg hunt will begin. After collecting eggs, we will enjoy some spring snacks and a bunny craft.