Today it was 54 and sunny, but it's wintertime in Wisconsin, I promise! Looking for some ideas to help you feel festive and frosty?
- Why not join us on Friday, December 18 during playgroup for cookie decorating? Each child can decorate and take home half a dozen sugar cookies. A donation of $5 is suggested from all families who would like to take home cookies. All money earned will go towards supplies for the playroom. How sweet!
- Why not join a January session of Tunes For Tots? From January 25-February 29, this Monday class will meet on the 2nd floor nursery from 9:45-10:15 to sing and dance. The cost is $40/family and $50/family for non-members. Groovy!
- Why not find a little magic? Have you ridden the Jingle Bus? Had cocoa with Mr. and Mrs. Claus? Checked out the light displays in the downtown parks? Visit Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival for more information. But hurry! "Cocoa With the Clauses" is this Saturday, December 12!
- Why not dance with a bear? The bears at Grand Ave. are ready to jump and jive with you!! Visit Grand Ave Mall for more information on this Milwaukee classic.
- Why not carry on a 43-year-old tradition? This year's holiday display theme at BMO Harris Bank downtown is "Northern Lights: The Magical World of the Snow Queen." Visit BMO Harris Bank for more details.